Why Study Masters in UK?
There are several benefits of studying MS in the UK. They include:
● The country is one of the top study abroad destinations, known for its huge population of international students and reputed universities.
● The UK houses the world’s best universities for MS courses, including big names such as Imperial College London, the University of Cambridge, and the University of Oxford.
● The country is home to the world’s foremost student cities offering excellent infrastructure and liveability.
● The program tenure for MS courses is roughly 18 and 24 months on average. The term is one year in many cases. This means that you can finish your course faster and save money on tuition and living costs.
● Grants and scholarships are readily available in large numbers for eligible aspirants.
● Skilled MS graduates in the UK can expect handsome salaries up to £35,000 (INR 30 lakhs) per year. With an industry experience of five to10 years, salaries may also increase by 30-40% as per estimates. Leading MS student recruiters include the likes of the NHS, Amazon, Aecom Corporation, JP Morgan Chase & Co, and more.
Eligibility Criteria for Masters in UK
The eligibility criteria are the following:
● 2:1 or 2:2 undergraduate course in a field linked to the program where you are applying. 2:1 is equivalent to around 75%, while 2:2 is equivalent to around 60%.
● You will also need GMAT and GRE scores.
● You will have to furnish proof of work experience.
● Research proposals are also required for programs involving research.
● You will have to appear for a personal interview if needed.
● English language proficiency scores are also required.
The documents required include the following:
● Scanned transcripts copy from all your institutions.
● SOP (Statement of Purpose).
● English translations of transcripts not in English.
● Personal statement.
● Updated CV/Resume.
● Two-three academic or professional recommendation letters.
● Score sheets of IELTS/TOEFL. Minimum recommended scores are 6-7 for IELTS and 90-100 for TOEFL iBT. If you submit PTE score sheets, the minimum recommended score is 60.
Why All Immigration
Not only can we assist with the application process, we can also advise you on other matters such as visas, accommodation, travel and more.
We have formal working relationships with particular schools, colleges and universities. This means we know the application processes well, and should be able to help you effectively. If you already know where you want to study, choosing an University and course we look over rest.
However, if you are interested in exploring lots of different education centres and evaluating which one is best suited to you – make sure the All Immigration is able to present you with the full range of options, rather than just the particular schools, colleges or universities we represent. Many universities in Uk may not ask for IELTS or Gmat.
Worried about budget? Contact us we have universities offer master Strats from GBP 11,000 only.