top of page

All Immigration helps in building Cv, finding sponsered job and visa application. 

What is a Skilled Worker Visa?


The Skilled Worker Visa UK permits you to enter the UK and work for an approved firm. You can abide in the UK for up to five years before your visa has to be renewed. You can apply for the visa up to three months before your start date, and if you are not in the UK, you should receive a decision within three weeks.


At All Immigration, we offer Skilled Worker Dependent Visa UK to increase the likelihood that your dependent family members will be able to follow you to the UK, allowing you to begin your new journey stress-free.


We provide courteous, responsive, and accurate legal advice and information on immigration practice. You can undoubtedly receive sound advice and representation by entrusting us with your complete family's application for leave to join the UK.

Job eligibility

To be eligible for a Skilled Worker Visa, you should receive a job offer from a UK employer which must meet all the following requirements:

  • The job must be eligible for the visa, under the new Skilled Worker Visa route, your role must be skilled to at least RQF level 3 (roughly equivalent to A-levels).

  • You must be paid the minimum salary or “going rate” for the type of work you will be doing. The minimum salary is at least £25,600 per year.

  • Your employer must have been approved by the Home Office and hold a valid Certificate of Sponsorship

  • You must hold an occupation code. If you have already received a job offer, you must ask your employer for your code.

Also, you must be able to prove that you are being sponsored by the employer to undertake a vacancy that is genuine. If the Home Office believes the job is only created so you can apply for the Skilled Worker visa or it is a sham, your application will be refused.

How much is a Skilled Worker Visa?


The Skilled Worker visa application fees range from £610 to £1,408, depending on your circumstances.

When applying for your visa, you also need to take the following expenses into account:

  • Healthcare surcharge – £624 per year

  • You must have at least £1,270 available to demonstrate that you can support yourself when you arrive in the UK. You might be exempt if you have already been in the UK with a valid visa for at least 12 months, or if the employer can cover your costs during your first month in the UK.

If your Skilled Worker Visa is refused, we recommend speaking to an experienced immigration lawyer as soon as possible to explore the available options. We can assist you with submitting the form for administrative review, preparing the case grounds, and representing you until the matter is resolved.

bottom of page